Natural Remedies For Eye Wrinkles
Under-eye creams are not all they’re cracked up to be. They can be greasy and heavy, and sometimes they can leave your eyes looking puffy and your bank balance deflated. Not a good trade-off. There has to be something better out there, right?
You know by now that here at LaCosmo we love all-natural treatments. After all, Mother Nature, like all mamis, has the best secrets. So we’ve put together some of the best tips you can try at home without giving you dolor de bolsillo:
- A cotton ball soaked with chilled rose water will revitalize the skin under your eyes, helping to remove dead cells and fight wrinkles.
- Green tea contains polyphenol, an anti-inflammatory which helps reduce wrinkles and puffiness. Place moist tea bags (let them cool first!) on your eyes for five minutes and your eyes will instantly look brighter and younger.
- Passion fruit (or maracuja) extract is a natural emollient and is rich in linoleic acid which helps nourish and revitalize the skin.
- Cold milk also helps to relax and revitalize the skin around your eyes. Simply dab a little with a soaked cotton ball.
- This one is tried and true: cucumber slices. As old-school and effective as hot agua de panela con miel y limón for a sore throat. Excellent soothing treatment for tired eyes.
- Lightly rubbing an ice cube around your eyes for a couple of minutes will tighten and moisturize.